Sunday 25 March 2007

In love...

...with this colourway!!! I was a little dissappointed when I first started knitting with this stuff as it looked a bit washed out. The outer edges of the ball were MUCH lighter than the inside, and also because the colours were pooling quite a bit on the larger rounds. But... I finished the first leg of the longies last night and despite my dissapointmet that there are white spots in the denim yarn, the moonlioght colourway has won my heart. The smaller rounds show off the colour much better and the intensity is GORGEOUS! Check out how the teal blends with the purple! Now the teal really looks like teal instead of a light teally grey. The blue stripe is the denim yarn used on the cuff but the rest is the moonlight colourway.



The colours are pretty accurate here as it was taken in natural light, unlike the pics in my previous post which are a little yellow from the downlights in our loungeroom.

2 comments:

Becky-Dee said...

Wow! I agree, that is a really beautiful colourway! I am also a bit partial to colourful hand pained yarn. It is a pity about the white spots on the denim colourway. I am sure it won't be too noticeable.

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

I think those colours look great! So pretty!