Excuse my lame attempts at handballing - it's not the tidiest lot of wool I've seen. It didn't help that one of the balls (the blue one) kept coming apart as I skeined it before dyeing - I was quite annoyed since it was a brand new ball with the ball band still in place but as soon as I skeined it I found half a dozen poorly spliced joins that just split apart as I skeined. I figured dyeing the broken ball with the solid colour was the best option to avoid breaking up the colour pooling when I knit with the varigated wool. The new varigated ball turned out more vibrant than I imagined it would, and very green. I think I like it anyway, and took the pic of all three balls together so you can see how they work together. The pink varigated will not be on the same garment as the green varigated but both matching garments will have the blue trim. Still not telling though! You'll just have to wait and see.
AND I am frothing at the mouth waiting for this wooly mail! Come ON already!!
Signed, the impatient knitter!