So now I can show you what I made for the EB clothing swap, gifted to Marie's Scott.
A pair of rich chocolate cords, made from a thick cord fabric with pockets on front and back, and "ROAR" appliqued on the back of one leg. All the topstitching is the same colour blue as the t-shirt sleeves.
And an appliqued t-shirt, my very first embroidery machine applique! I finally braved it, and loved it so much I made that cupcake top for Maddy immediately afterwards. I used ribbing to match the cords, and the topsititching from the twin needle used one thread blue (on the chocolate bands) and one thread chocolate (on the white or blue stretch knit). The dinosaur fabric is the same as that used in the front pocket linings on the pants. Both patterns were from Ottobre 4/06. I ommitted the knee patches in the pants, because I couldn't find any chocolate flannel, and Scott is walking now anyway, but wouldn't you know it - after I finished them I found some blue flannel scraps left over from portacot fitted sheets I made Austy as a baby, that would have been fine (the flannel goes on the inside of the pants so a bit of contrast is okay).
Marie has posted some photos of her little cutie modelling them too - you can see them here.