Thursday 9 October 2008

A wednesday WIP


Here's what I was working on yesterday afternoon. It will become a floor cushion for Austy's room, to have on his bed as decoration, or to sit on the floor playing with his toys as I will imagine when the baby comes and starts to explore he will want to play with some of his toys in his room so they can't be snaffled by tiny fingers. I can just see him sitting on it building castles with his duplo.



When I showed him the top he grinned a super big grin. I asked him what it said and he recognised his name straight away: "It says Austin" he exclaimed as he hugged it close to his chest. Gotta love that for gratitude - what I most love about making things for my boy.



And for the EB quilters and sewers... if you look really carefully you may see a hint of the doll quilt I am working on. More sneak peaks to come so keep your eyes peeled.

5 comments:

Xena said...

talk about tiny sneak!

Sue said...

Love the cushion, how cute.

Emma said...

Great cushion - no wonder Auty loves it! See you tomorrow!

AmberLee said...

wow! You are so creative! I love your work! Do you sell online...if not you should consider it!
amber

Car said...

Love the cushion :)

Wow that is a teeny tiny sneaky peak ;) looking good!!!