Friday 3 August 2007

Flashback Friday!


Inspired by all the dress up pics in the EB sewing blogs of late, I thought I'd jump in on the bandwagon of Flashback Friday posts popping up all over the place. Here is me at about 2-3yrs old, dressed up as Little Miss Muffet, eating curds and whey with a dirty great spider on my hat! Mum whipped this little number up for me when my big brother Nicholas had dress up day at kindy. His outfit was a spectaccular Pinocchio get up with a hand carved woooden nose and all!

6 comments:

Helen said...

How cool! Little Miss Muffet!!! Great pict Joy!

Kylie said...

Welcome to Flashback Fridays - hope that you have a great week away at the snow and have the much needed rest that you need!

Cass said...

Very cute Joy

Corrie said...

awwwwwwwwwwww cute! how lucky to have a mummy to whip you up an outfit!

Anonymous said...

This is just toooo cute and your mum made it. Hope you take after your mum and your children get great dressup outfits too.

summer pickles said...

oh, you look so cute in this photo!!! Hooray for creative mums!

Happy Flashback Friday,
Hannah xx