Thursday 5 November 2009

A call out to my winners

Unfortunately it seems neither of my blogtoberfest winners have a blog, and neither left a way of contacting them in their comments. (amummy I accidentally thought you were RomiJade by clicking on one of the blogs you followed - your web address in your profile doesn't work). I was hoping to check the winners blog to pick a suitable surprise to go inside the bags. So if you are amummy or mama llama I would love to hear from you so I can package up your bags and get them on their way.

I'll have to redraw if I don't hear anything by the 14th November.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Joy, amummy was in the bag swap. I think she missed out on a bag, so Anna (Tillytom/Tom's Mum) ended up making her a bag... link to her blog: http://amummy.myhabari.net/

Hope that helps...

amummy said...

Oh wow, I thought that was me when I read your earlier post in google reader then got a bit confused.
I have fixed up my link in my profile. It should have been .net not .com ...oops.