Here goes - Seven (uninteresting) random facts about me:
- I have two holes in my knee after an encounter with a stud bull calf with a broken leg when I was doing work experience at a country vet when I was in yr9 (13 yrs old)
- I like my vitabritz soggified with boiling water before I add the milk.
- I met my husband by literally bumping into him as I raced my way through the maintenance department at BHP Whyalla - there were blokes wolf whistling and I was embarrassed so I wasn't watching where I was going...
- I was the only girl in my year at uni until I moved to Adelaide (then there were two others).
- When I was pregnant I had a dream where I was pushing my 2 yr old in a trolley... and he looked just like Austin does now!
- My banana cake used to win awards at country shows (when I was a teen and actually entered)
- I was an exchange student in Finland for 12m after I finished yr12 here in Aus.
There - time to tag seven more:
And I have been knitting (and still have to post pics of Austy's tracksuit I stitched up the other week) but with all the sickies going on here I haven't had a chance to take pics. Will probably update you on Wednesday when the most whingey sicky (DH) has gone back to work and leaves me in peace. (Feeling like a very bad wife writing that but after looking after Austy with gastro - quite traumatic watching your 1yr old so sick and upset - and having it myself I am SOOOO over it and haven't got time for his sookiness while I still had to change nappies whilst sick - it's now day 3 of a 24hr bug and he is still complaining...)