Sunday 9 May 2010

How I am spending Mother's Day


Up to a beautiful sunny morning, hugs from the kidlets, a little playdough playing, swinging time, and then MUMMY TIME! Andrew is out at the park with my babies right now, and I am QUILTING! Ahhhh... bliss. Singing along to the Foo Fighters as I go. I am determined to fill the day with my favourite things.

Plans for an afternoon tea with Mum and Nanna, and then out for dinner with the inlaws. Then home for a nice relaxing evening with hubby.

Hopefuly your Mother's day is filled with equally blissful moments. To all the Mums out there, wishing you a wonderful day.

5 comments:

thehummingcat said...

Happy Mother's Day Joy, enjoy your day, it sounds like bliss!

Karen said...

Perfect! Have a great day Joy.

Emma said...

Oooh, nice! The quilt looks lovely; I hope you got lots done!

Lynne said...

Glad you had a good one. I had dinner out on Saturday night with WM, DD, SIL and GS#1; then a cruise on the local river for afternoon tea yesterday - very nice gift!

Lily Mulholland said...

Hi Joy :) That quilt looks gorgeous.