Sunday 19 April 2009

My cute little baby bears




It's been a while since I last blogged, but I promise I've been doing stuff. I finished this cute little hat for Maddy a few weeks ago but never got around to photogaphing it until now. I made one for Austy too, after having made the full hat/bootie/mitten set for his older cousin Corey, and hooded teddy bear sleeping bags for their older cousin Alyssa, and Andrew's cousin Harry. My kids get just the hat as I have lots of other things on my to do list these days.

Here's Austy in his at around 7 months old, from my first ever blog post in this blog. Where has the time gone?!


I have completed the Dinosaur Roar outfit (version 2 - for Austy this time) but it is hanging on the line so you will have to wait until it's bloggable.



So I will just leave you with this photo of Madelyn checking out her new shoes, and let you salivate a little over the rocky road I made for Easter!





ETA: The baby bear hat comes from a booklet by Patons, called "Baby Bears". I've had it for about 10 years.

8 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh Yummmm I need rocky road :) I love that little dress very sweet. Did you make it? And the bear hats are wonderful I think I NEED to make one :)

Heki said...

I've been thinking about you and wondering how it's all going.
You can tell they are brother and sister in those photo's! It's incredible, very much the same shape face. They are great hats, so cute without being cutsie...

Karen said...

All so lovely Joy - tha booties, the bear hat and of course - the baby. Such pinchable cheeks!

AJ said...

Cute Joy!!!

Ariane said...

Those are such cute pictures. I love the little bear hats. So cute.

Kylie said...

They are the cutest little bears I have ever seen. Great job.

Yumm - that rocky road looks good and I can see why Maddie is in love with those shoes - do they come in adult size?

braddle said...

Will you tell us where you found the babybear hat pattern from?

Sereknitty said...

The hats are adorable, but the rocky road, now that got my attention! Please tell me that you're going to publish the recipe??