Friday 27 June 2008

Playing catch up


I seem to be chasing my tail at the moment and not getting anywhere, but finally I have some projects finished and on their way. One of them is for a bub that's over 2 months old, and the other is a month late. I just can't keep up with all of the things I want to do at the moment.

I have also received some crafty goodness:


First we have a very cute apron from Kerri from Ontario, Canada. I was totally spoilt with all the wonderful effort she put into this apron, so beautifully made too.


Next we have my doll quilt swap 3 parcel contents - a cute little quilt and a huge pile of Fat Quarters! This was from a girl called Sara in the US, although I don't know her blog address (if she has one) so can't link to her. It is the second quilt she's ever made and despite having trouble with her sewing machine (and trying three others before she was finally able to get the result she was after) she percervered and did her darndest to get me a quilt eventually! Thanks Sara!

And finally, something that put a huge smile when the generous and talented Novy surprised me with a pic on her blog last week, and put a huge smile on my sick little boy's face when it came in the mail today. An adorable little apron made just for him with a cute guitar print that he absolutely loves (and so do I!) Austy's dad thought it was pretty cool too and showed him how the pockets can hold his playdough tools. Austin loves to bake, mostly cupcakes but today it was fresh playdough which he was playing with just before this arrived. He wanted it on straight away, and won't take it off! Austy has a gastric flu at the moment so no cupcake baking for him right now, but when he's better there'll be no stopping him! Thanks so much Novy!!


2 comments:

Little Munchkins said...

Looks like you have been keeping the postman busy!

Thanks for sharing the pic of Austy wearing the apron. I am so glad that you and Austy like the apron :)

tigerfilly said...

Aww, that is so cute - hope Austy is feeling better now. Well done Novy the apron is great.